- The Samsung company was born in 1938 by Lee Buying-Chul. Its headquarters is in Samsung Town, Seoul, it is a South Korean multinational organization.
- After the death of Lee Buying-Chul in 1987, Samsung was divided into four groups, namely:Samsung Group, Shinsheng Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group.
- The Samsung company had built more than 800 million mobile phones in the 1980s and the company grouped them together under Samsung Electronics.
- Samsung company was one of the biggest players in the world’s smartphone market, was founded in 1969 as the Samsung Electric Industries. Today Samsung makes everything from electronics to semiconductor to television.
- Samsung company’s mobile and other electrical products have become the choice of the whole world. By 2012, Samsung has invested more than US $ 13 billion in the Austin facility, running under the name of Samsung Austin Semiconductor.
- The Samsung company has developed smartphones running the Tezan OS, and it has recently developed into an Android-based smartphone option.
- The Samsung Z4 was Launched in May 2017. The price of Z4 is $ 128.67 and its price in India starts from Rs. 5,790.
- The Samsung Z4 Colors is Black, Gold and sensors on the phone includes is Accelerometer, proximity.
- Talking about the processor, the Samsung Z4 has a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, which gives a nice platform to the phone and the internal storage of Z4 is 8 GB, which can be expanded up to 128 GB micro SD card and is Comes with 1GB RAM.
- The Samsung Z4 has a 5 megapixel main camera with the ability to capture good quality pictures and comes with a 5 megapixel front shooter camera for selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy Z4 Body Dimension 132.9 x 69.2 X 10.3 mm (5.23 x 2.72 x 0.41 inches) (height x width x thickness) and weight is 143 grams is powered by Z4 run Tizen 3.0 and operates with 1050 mAh non-removable battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy Z4 comes with 4.50-inch touchscreen display, which has 800 pixels with 480 pixels resolution. (~ 207 ppi pixel density).
- Samsung Galaxy Z4 supports hybrid dual sim (micro-sim, dual stand-by). And its connectivity options include Wi-Fi Bluetooth, GPS.
Samsung Z4 Full Phone Specification and Features With Release Date, Price
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 900 / 2100|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2017, June|
|BODY||Dimensions||132.9 x 69.2 x 10.3 mm (5.23 x 2.72 x 0.41 in)|
|Weight||143 g (5.04 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||4.5 inches (~62.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||480 x 800 pixels (~207 ppi pixel density)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.5 GHz|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Internal||8 GB, 1 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||5 MP, f/2.2, dual-LED flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Secondary||5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Bluetooth||4.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/AAC/Flac player
– Photo viewer
– Document viewer
|BATTERY||Removable Li-Ion 2050 mAh battery|