- The Samsung company was born in 1938 by Lee Buying-Chul. Its headquarters is in Samsung Town, Seoul, it is a South Korean multinational organization.
- After the death of Lee Buying-Chul in 1987, Samsung was divided into four groups, namely: Samsung Group, Shinsheng Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group.
- The Samsung company had built more than 800 million mobile phones in the 1980s and the company grouped them together under Samsung Electronics.
- Samsung company was one of the biggest players in the world’s smartphone market, was founded in 1969 as the Samsung Electric Industries. Today Samsung makes everything from electronics to semiconductor to television.
- Samsung company’s mobile and other electrical products have become the choice of the whole world. By 2012, Samsung has invested more than US $ 13 billion in the Austin facility, running under the name of Samsung Austin Semiconductor.
- The Samsung company has developed smartphones running the Tezan OS, and it has recently developed into an Android-based smartphone option.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Active was launched in August 2017 . The phone price About 850 USD and Its colors is Meteor Gray, Tungsten Gold.
- Speaking of its processor, the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is powered by 2.35GHz octa-core Snapdragon 835 Processor and has 64 GB internal storage in the Phone’s memory, which can be increased to 256 GB Micro SD card and it comes with 4 GB RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Active has a main camera of 12 Megapixel which has the capacity to capture good quality pictures and comes with a pack for 8 Megapixel front shooter camera for Selfie.
- Samsung galaxy S8 Active measurement and weight 151.9 x 74.9 x 9.9 mm (5.98 x 2.95 x 0.39 in) (height x width x thickness) and Weight is 208.1 g . And Its runs Android 7.0 and is powered by 4000 mAh non-removable batteries.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Active comes with a 5.80 inch touchscreen display, in which is accompanied by 1440 pixels resolution of 2560 pixels (~506 ppi pixel density).
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active support single SIM (GSM + CDMA). And Its Connectivity includes (Wi-Fi) : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, (Bluetooth): 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX (GPS): Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO (USB): Type-C 1.0 reversible connector and NFC is To be confirmed.
Samsung S8 Active Smartphone Full Phone Specification And Features
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 20(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2017, August|
|BODY||Dimensions||151.9 x 74.9 x 9.9 mm (5.98 x 2.95 x 0.39 in)|
|Weight||208.1 g (7.34 oz)|
|Build||Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel|
|– Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
– IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
– MIL-STD-810G compliant – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant
|DISPLAY||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.8 inches (~81.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels (~506 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|– 3D Touch (home button only)
– Always-on display
– TouchWiz UI
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash|
|Features||1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected], HDR, dual-video rec.|
|Secondary||8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, [email protected], dual video call, Auto HDR|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|NFC||To be confirmed|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
– Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
– ANT+ support
– S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
– MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Stand-by||Up to 120 h (3G)|
|Talk time||Up to 32 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 113 h|
|MISC||Colors||Meteor Gray, Tungsten Gold|
|Price||About 850 USD|