- The Samsung company was born in 1938 by Lee Buying-Chul. Its headquarters is in Samsung Town, Seoul, it is a South Korean multinational organization.
- After the death of Lee Buying-Chul in 1987, Samsung was divided into four groups, namely:Samsung Group, Shinsheng Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group.
- The Samsung company had built more than 800 million mobile phones in the 1980s and the company grouped them together under Samsung Electronics.
- Samsung company was one of the biggest players in the world’s smartphone market, was founded in 1969 as the Samsung Electric Industries. Today Samsung makes everything from electronics to semiconductor to television.
- Samsung company’s mobile and other electrical products have become the choice of the whole world. By 2012, Samsung has invested more than US $ 13 billion in the Austin facility, running under the name of Samsung Austin Semiconductor.
- The Samsung company has developed smartphones running the Tezan OS, and it has recently developed into an Android-based smartphone option.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
- The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 was Launched in March 2017. The price of Xcover 4 is Expected Price: $422.2 approx and its price in India starts from Rs.18999.
- The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Colors is Black and Silver and sensors on the phone includes is Accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Talking about the processor, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 has a 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 7570, which gives a nice platform to the phone and the internal storage of Xcover 4 is 16 GB, which can be expanded up to 256 GB micro SD card and is Comes with 2 GB RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 has a 13 megapixel main camera with the ability to capture good quality pictures and comes with a 5 megapixel front shooter camera for selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Body Dimension is 146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7 mm (5.76 x 2.89 x 0.38 in) (height x width x thickness) and weight is 172 grams and Xcover 4 runs by Android 7.0 and operates with 2800 mAh non-removable battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes with 4.99-inch touchscreen display, comes with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (294 ppi).
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 supports Dual Micro SIM. And its connectivity options include Wi-Fi Bluetooth, GPS,USB.
Samsung Galaxy X-Cover 4 Full Phone Specification And Features, Release Date, Price
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2017, April|
|BODY||Dimensions||146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7 mm (5.76 x 2.89 x 0.38 in)|
|Weight||172 g (6.07 oz)|
|– IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
– MIL-STD-810G compliant
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches (~64.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Exynos 7570 Quad|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Internal||16 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Secondary||5 MP, f/2.2|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
|BATTERY||Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery|
|Talk time||Up to 17 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 77 h|
|SAR EU||0.61 W/kg (head) 1.24 W/kg (body)|
|Price||About 240 EUR|