- The Samsung company was born in 1938 by Lee Buying-Chul. Its headquarters is in Samsung Town, Seoul, it is a South Korean multinational organization.
- After the death of Lee Buying-Chul in 1987, Samsung was divided into four groups, namely: Samsung Group, Shinsheng Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group.
- The Samsung company had built more than 800 million mobile phones in the 1980s and the company grouped them together under Samsung Electronics.
- Samsung company was one of the biggest players in the world’s smartphone market, was founded in 1969 as the Samsung Electric Industries. Today Samsung makes everything from electronics to semiconductor to television.
- Samsung company’s mobile and other electrical products have become the choice of the whole world. By 2012, Samsung has invested more than US $ 13 billion in the Austin facility, running under the name of Samsung Austin Semiconductor.
- The Samsung company has developed smartphones running the Tezan OS, and it has recently developed into an Android-based smartphone option.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime was launched in April 2017. For those who are eager to buy 5-inch handsets, this can be a good buy, which have a budget deficit.
- Speaking of its processor, the Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Xinos 7570 processor and has 16GB internal storage in the phone’s memory, which can be increased to 128 GB Micro SD card and it comes with 1.5 GB RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime has a main camera of 5 Megapixel which has the capacity to capture good quality pictures and comes with a pack for 2 Megapixel front shooter camera For selfie.
- Samsung galaxy J3 Prime measurement and weight 13 9 70 x 69.85 x 8.8 9 (height x width x thickness) and weight 148.00 gm. J3 Prime runs Android 7.0 and is powered by 2600 mAh non-removable batteries.
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime comes with a 5.00 inch touchscreen display, in which the IPS LCD is accompanied by 720 pixels resolution of 1280 pixels.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime is a SIM (GSM) 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, B / G / N, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth V 4.1, GPS with A-GPS and Micro USB 2.0 Supports.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Full Phone Specification And Features, Analysis
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2017, July|
|BODY||Dimensions||143.2 x 70.3 x 8.2 mm (5.64 x 2.77 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||142 g (5.01 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||PLS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches (~68.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Exynos 7570 Quad|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||16 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Secondary||5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery|
|Talk time||Up to 15 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 61 h|
|MISC||Colors||White, Black, Gold, Blue|
|SAR EU||0.66 W/kg (head) 1.32 W/kg (body)|
|Price||About 220 EUR|