- The Samsung company was born in 1938 by Lee Buying-Chul. Its headquarters is in Samsung Town, Seoul, it is a South Korean multinational organization.
- After the death of Lee Buying-Chul in 1987, Samsung was divided into four groups, namely:Samsung Group, Shinsheng Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group.
- The Samsung company had built more than 800 million mobile phones in the 1980s and the company grouped them together under Samsung Electronics.
- Samsung company was one of the biggest players in the world’s smartphone market, was founded in 1969 as the Samsung Electric Industries. Today Samsung makes everything from electronics to semiconductor to television.
- Samsung company’s mobile and other electrical products have become the choice of the whole world. By 2012, Samsung has invested more than US $ 13 billion in the Austin facility, running under the name of Samsung Austin Semiconductor.
- The Samsung company has developed smartphones running the Tezan OS, and it has recently developed into an Android-based smartphone option.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro was Launched in October 2016. The price of C9 Pro is Expected Price: $708.89 approx and its price in India starts from Rs. 31,900.
- The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Colors is Gold, Pink Gold, Black and Sensors on the phone includes is Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Talking about the Processor, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is Powered by Octa core (1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A72 + 1.44 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 Processor, which gives a nice platform to the phone and the internal storage of C9 Pro is 64GB, which can be expanded up to 256 GB micro SD card and is Comes with 6 GB RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has a 16 megapixel main camera with the ability to capture good quality pictures and comes with a 16 megapixel front shooter camera for selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Body Dimension is 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm (6.41 x 3.18 x 0.27 in) (height x width x thickness) and weight is 189 grams and C9 Pro, runs by Android 6.0 and operates with 4000 mAh non-removable battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes with 6.00-inch touchscreen display, comes with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~367 ppi pixel density).
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). And its connectivity options include Wi-Fi Bluetooth, GPS,USB, NFC.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Full Phone Specification, Features, Release Date And Price
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300), 41(2500) – India|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2016, November|
|BODY||Dimensions||162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm (6.41 x 3.18 x 0.27 in)|
|Weight||189 g (6.67 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.0 inches (~75.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~367 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||64 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||16 MP, f/1.9, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Secondary||16 MP, f/1.9, 1080p|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)|
|Radio||Stereo FM radio with RDS|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– Fast battery charging
– ANT+ support
– MP4/WMV/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
|BATTERY||Non-removable 4000 mAh battery|
|MISC||Colors||Gold, Pink Gold, Black|
|SAR EU||0.79 W/kg (head) 1.62 W/kg (body)|
|Price||About 620 EUR|