- The Samsung company was born in 1938 by Lee Buying-Chul. Its headquarters is in Samsung Town, Seoul, it is a South Korean multinational organization.
- After the death of Lee Buying-Chul in 1987, Samsung was divided into four groups, namely:Samsung Group, Shinsheng Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group.
- The Samsung company had built more than 800 million mobile phones in the 1980s and the company grouped them together under Samsung Electronics.
- Samsung company was one of the biggest players in the world’s smartphone market, was founded in 1969 as the Samsung Electric Industries. Today Samsung makes everything from electronics to semiconductor to television.
- Samsung company’s mobile and other electrical products have become the choice of the whole world. By 2012, Samsung has invested more than US $ 13 billion in the Austin facility, running under the name of Samsung Austin Semiconductor.
- The Samsung company has developed smartphones running the Tezan OS, and it has recently developed into an Android-based smartphone option.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017)
- The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) was Launched in January 2017. The price of A3 (2017) is Expected Price: $420 approx and its price in India starts from Rs.18900.
- The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Colors is Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist and Peach Cloud and Sensors on the phone includes is Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Talking about the Processor, the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is Powered by 1.5GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 Processor, which gives a nice platform to the phone.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) internal storage is 16 GB, which can be expanded up to 256 GB micro SD card and is Comes with 2 GB RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) has a 13 megapixel main camera with the ability to capture good quality pictures and comes with a 8 megapixel front shooter camera for selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017), Body Dimension is 135.4 x 66.2 x 7.9 mm (5.33 x 2.61 x 0.31 in) (height x width x thickness) and weight is 138 grams and A3 (2017) runs by Android 6.0 and operates with 2350 mAh non-removable battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) comes with 4.70-inch touchscreen display, comes with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density).
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). And its connectivity options include Wi-Fi Bluetooth, GPS,USB, NFC.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Full Phone Specification, Features, Release Date And Price
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2017, January|
|BODY||Dimensions||135.4 x 66.2 x 7.9 mm (5.33 x 2.61 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||138 g (4.87 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|– Samsung Pay
– IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
|DISPLAY||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||4.7 inches (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|– Always-on display|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 Octa|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) – single SIM
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM
|Internal||16 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash, check quality|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama|
|Video||[email protected], check quality|
|Secondary||8 MP, f/1.9|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– ANT+ support
– MP4/WMV/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 2350 mAh battery|
|Talk time||Up to 17 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 55 h|
|MISC||Colors||Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist, Peach Cloud|
|SAR EU||0.35 W/kg (head) 1.38 W/kg (body)|
|Price||About 330 EUR|
|TESTS||Performance||Basemark OS II 2.0: 999 / Basemark X: 5160|
|Display||Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 3.688 (sunlight)|
|Camera||Photo / Video|
|Loudspeaker||Voice 66dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 75dB|
|Audio quality||Noise -94.7dB / Crosstalk -92.3dB|
Endurance rating 93h