- The Samsung company was born in 1938 by Lee Buying-Chul. Its headquarters is in Samsung Town, Seoul, it is a South Korean multinational organization.
- After the death of Lee Buying-Chul in 1987, Samsung was divided into four groups, namely: Samsung Group, Shinsheng Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group.
- The Samsung company had built more than 800 million mobile phones in the 1980s and the company grouped them together under Samsung Electronics.
- Samsung company was one of the biggest players in the world’s smartphone market, was founded in 1969 as the Samsung Electric Industries. Today Samsung makes everything from electronics to semiconductor to television.
- Samsung company’s mobile and other electrical products have become the choice of the whole world. By 2012, Samsung has invested more than US $ 13 billion in the Austin facility, running under the name of Samsung Austin Semiconductor.
- The Samsung company has developed smartphones running the Tezan OS, and it has recently developed into an Android-based smartphone option.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
- The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) was launched in June 2017. The phone price About 300 EUR and Its Colors is Blue, Pink, Gold, Black.
- Speaking of its processor, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 Processor and has 16GB internal storage in the Phone’s memory, which can be increased to 256 GB Micro SD card and it comes with 3 GB RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) has a main camera of 13 Megapixel which has the capacity to capture good quality pictures and comes with a pack for 13 Megapixel front shooter camera for Selfie.
- Samsung galaxy J7 (2017) measurement and weight 152.5 x 74.8 x 8 mm (6.00 x 2.94 x 0.31 in) (height x width x thickness) and Weight is 181 g . And Its runs Android 7.0 and is powered by 3600 mAh non-removable batteries.
- The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) comes with a 5.50 inch touchscreen display, in which is accompanied by 1080 pixels resolution of 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density).
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) support Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). And Its Connectivity includes (Wi-Fi) :802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, (Bluetooth): 4.1, A2DP (GPS): Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS (USB): microUSB 2.0 And NFC is also available.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) Ful Phone Specification And Features
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2017, July|
|BODY||Dimensions||152.5 x 74.8 x 8 mm (6.00 x 2.94 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||181 g (6.38 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~73.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)|
|– Always-on display|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 Octa|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||16 GB, 3 GB RAM – Global
32 GB, 3 GB RAM – SWA/SEA/LATAM
|CAMERA||Primary||13 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash, check quality|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Video||[email protected], check quality|
|Secondary||13 MP, f/1.9, LED flash, 1080p|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mount,led), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– ANT+ support
– MP4/WMV/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery|
|Talk time||Up to 24 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 91 h|
|MISC||Colors||Blue, Pink, Gold, Black|
|SAR EU||0.57 W/kg (head) 1.33 W/kg (body)|
|Price||About 300 EUR|
|TESTS||Performance||Basemark OS II: 1171 / Basemark X: 5489|
|Display||Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal), 3.812 (sunlight)|
|Camera||Photo / Video|
|Loudspeaker||Voice 67dB / Noise 71dB / Ring 83dB|
|Audio quality||Noise -92.8dB / Crosstalk -92.3dB|
Endurance rating 108h