- The Samsung company was born in 1938 by Lee Buying-Chul. Its headquarters is in Samsung Town, Seoul, it is a South Korean multinational organization.
- After the death of Lee Buying-Chul in 1987, Samsung was divided into four groups, namely: Samsung Group, Shinsheng Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group.
- The Samsung company had built more than 800 million mobile phones in the 1980s and the company grouped them together under Samsung Electronics.
- Samsung company was one of the biggest players in the world’s smartphone market, was founded in 1969 as the Samsung Electric Industries. Today Samsung makes everything from electronics to semiconductor to television.
- Samsung company’s mobile and other electrical products have become the choice of the whole world. By 2012, Samsung has invested more than US $ 13 billion in the Austin facility, running under the name of Samsung Austin Semiconductor.
- The Samsung company has developed smartphones running the Tezan OS, and it has recently developed into an Android-based smartphone option.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was launched in August 2017. The phone price About 1000 EUR.
- Speaking of its processor, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor and has 64GB internal storage in the Phone’s memory, which can be increased to 256 GB Micro SD card and it comes with 6 GB RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a main camera of 12 Megapixel which has the capacity to capture good quality pictures and comes with a pack for 8 Megapixel front shooter camera for Selfie.
- Samsung galaxy Note 8 measurement and weight 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in) (height x width x thickness) and weight 195 g . And Its runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by 3300 mAh non-removable batteries.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a 6.30 inch touchscreen display, in which is accompanied by 1440 pixels resolution of 2960 pixels (~521 ppi pixel density).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 support Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) . And Its Connectivity includes Wi-Fi : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector And NFC is also available.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Full Phone Specification And Features, Launch Date And Price
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps|
|Status||Coming soon. Exp. release 2017, September|
|BODY||Dimensions||162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in)|
|Weight||195 g (6.88 oz)|
|Build||Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|– IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
– Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
|DISPLAY||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.3 inches (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels (~521 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|– HDR10 compliant
– 3D Touch (home button only)
– Always-on display
– Grace UX UI
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Exynos 8895 Octa – EMEA
Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 – USA & China
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz) – EMEA
Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) – USA & China
|GPU||Mali-G71 MP20 – EMEA
Adreno 540 – USA & China
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) – single-SIM model
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual-SIM model
|Internal||64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features||1/2.55″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size @ 26 mm
1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.0 µm pixel size @ 52 mm
Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
|Video||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], HDR, dual-video rec.|
|Secondary||8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, [email protected], dual video call, Auto HDR|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– 32-bit/384kHz audio
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– Samsung Desktop Experience support
– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
– Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
– ANT+ support
– S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
– MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
|Talk time||Up to 22 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 74 h|
|MISC||Colors||Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue|
|Price||About 1000 EUR|